Sunday 6 February 2011

I do, I don't, I do

What an episode! So much happened in this one, it could have been a Christmas special, except they don't seem to have them for H and A.
Go Romeo! He got stuck in there. Why oh why did Bianca leave it until she had said I do to realise she meant I don't, well I suppose to make it all dramatic with Liam and the punch up and rushing off on the motorbike, how romantic, why do these things never happen in real life. Poor sad Vittorio, was that a look of get lost mate to him from Alf? He must have been desperate, to manhandle his bride and drag her kicking and screaming back to the alter.
Can they do that? John and Gina, just step in and make the wedding ceremony for themselves? Well they do it all the time in films so it must be ok.
And as for that gutless mongrel Will - what has he done? Alf can't have done it.
And Nicole pregnant by Penn (boo, hiss) how's she going to deal with that I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment